Monday, December 21, 2009

White Stripes Tour Doc "Under Great White Northern Lights" Coming In March


I wonder if Jack and Meg will ever do any more White Stripes stuff. In the back of my head I keep thinking that ship has sailed, and that's why Jack has so many other projects going. Seems to me that I heard about Meg having stage fright and not wanting to tour anymore, but it could be that I imagined it in a sweat lodge as I was trying to call upon the great spirits to come upon me to reveal the Great Secrets, or dreamt it after eating spicy food.

More than likely this is some kind of "contractual obligation" deal, but it sure is better than a live CD, or a greatest hits.

And for all you rich folk out there, you can also have the whole thing as part of a mega-box set that will have the DVD of the film, a DVD of the Stripes' 10th anniversary show, a live album (A-HA!), a 208-page book, a silk screen print, and a body part of choice from one of the Stripes. That last part may or may not be true, but there's only one way to find out. Pre-order here.

No comments: